Infection Control Management
Our Services and Industry Focus
Our services are designed and offered in an ala cart fashion in order to tailor to your unique situation. Those clients we serve include ambulatory surgery centers, pain management centers, surgical hospitals, and physician practices. Our engagements include work for private settings, hospital structures, and corporate organizations. CLICK HERE for our company brochure
Infection Control Management
Our team recognizes the complexities of protecting both your patients and your staff when it comes to Infection Prevention. Our certified Infection Preventionist (CIC) will be recognized for their mastery of knowledge in this area and offer a wide range of services to assist you and your facility. We offer on ongoing as well as emergent services. Excellentia Infection Prevention training focuses on the practical hands-on application of infection control in the ambulatory surgery center. We also have a strong focus on the regulatory compliance side of infection prevention in order to help you stay in compliance with CMS regulations. Our program content is delivered in a format for ASC staff and you don't have to be a microbiologist or epidemiologist to understand. Help is just a phone call away at Excellentia Advisory Group.
- Customized Policies and Procedure Manuals - After an in-depth interview, your manual is designed based upon your procedures, equipment, and processes. You'll need only to review upon receipt and gain Board approval of the new policies. Your policies will come tagged with references to meet CMS / AAAHC / TJC guidelines. A CD disc is included to simplify future needed updates and amendments.
- Web-based training sessions - monthly sessions are available in an easy to access format. Watch our website for new topics.
- Comprehensive View-Upon-Demand (VUD) education series - available individually or in DVD sets to meet the education requirements for your staff and providers. Contact hours and certificates of participation are available after viewing for all who participate. CLICK HERE TO VIEW TITLES.
- On-Site Evaluation - a mock survey is always an excellant idea to identify your vulnerabilities. Our consultants bring with them the tools to correct deficiencies on the spot as compared to just handing you a long list of to-do items.
- Corrective Action Plan Assistance - this service may be virtual or incorporated into the above mentioned site visit.
- Infection Control training for staff on-site or virtually one-on-one with our Director of Infection Control;
- Annual "live" education conferences - truly a conference geared toward the ambulatory surgery settings!
- Long term consulting - have access to our CIC's when you need it and be alerted to upcoming changes within our industry.
Check out our ImPact Newsletter archives:
- November 2016
- December 2016
- January 2017
- February 2017
- March 2017
- April 2017
- May 2017
- June 2017
- July 2017
- August 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017